Here is a basic rundown of how to create your very own YouTube channel.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com and in the top right hand corner click the blue 'Sign In' button.
- If you already have a Google account, you can go ahead and sign in with your Login Details. If you don't have a Google account, you'll have to create one before proceeding with creating a channel.
- Once you've created your account and logged into your Google account, you should be back on YouTube again.
- Once there, click on your e-mail address in the top right-hand corner and choose 'My Channel'.
- You'll have to go through a quick verification process just to prove that you are who you say you are.
- Once the verification process is finished, you'll come to a page that allows you to setup how your YouTube channel appears.
- You can leave things as they are or change them to your liking. You can also add a business name to your account as well, such as 'Victory Churches International'.
- That's it, you've created your very own YouTube channel.
If you'd like to setup live streaming, you'll have to follow a few additional steps before you're up and running. Here is a quick walkthrough on how to activate live streaming on your YouTube channel.
- Start by logging into your YouTube channel if you havent already.
- In the top right corner, click on your name or your business name and select 'Settings' from the dropdown menu.
- Once there, you'll need to click on 'View additional features' which will take you to a Features page.
- At the very bottom of this page is a section called Live events and to the right of it there should be a button labeled 'Enable'. You can go ahead and click it.
- You may have to go through another verification process at this point.
- After the verification process is completed, you'll have to agree to the terms of using your YouTube channel for Live Streaming.
- That's it, you now have your very own YouTube channel that is also capable of live streaming.