Rugeley Core Values
– The most important thing in all the world is loving God. At Victory we are fervently committed to passionately loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength; and to see our love for God reflected in our worship, time, talent and treasure… "Touching God."
– The second most important thing in all the world is to love people. We love people at Victory and are committed to deep relationships with people and families: to live life together in all of its triumphs and tragedies; successes and struggles; joys and sorrows… "Touching People."
Loving our community
– Lost people matter to God and so lost people matter to Victory. For this reason, we are passionate about lifestyle evangelism and we are a church that intentionally reaches out to lost People… "Touching the Lost."
– Christ turns people into fully devoted followers; thus Victory seeks to turn imperfect people into fully devoted followers of Christ and to empower them to become doers of the Word. At Victory, we seek to constantly uphold the believer’s position in Christ, preaching the whole counsel of God’s Word from a positive, faith-building perspective… "Touching Christ-Likeness."
– Every person is created in the image of God and is precious and valuable, filled with enormous potential. We believe that everyone is gifted, that every member is a minister and that every person matters… "Touching With Gifts."
– The Holy Spirit is the “Life” of the church; empowering the body of Christ to do the works of Christ and bear His fruit in our lives. We are committed to experiencing the continual empowering and leading of the Holy Spirit in our lives and church… "Touched By The Spirit."
– Victory is led by men and women with hearts that follow after God, serving His people in strategic leadership; they are mission-driven, with a spirit of excellence that honors God and inspires people… "Touching The Body."
Videos Coming Soon